and yes, every year, I make resolutions... every year, I complete a few and fail on a lot. I look at it as opportunities and challenges. =)
here is what I would like to do in 2012.
- loss weight
- run a 5k
- clean one room a day
- save more money
- spend less money
- limit eating out to weekends and special events
- 52 cards
- 52 layouts
- 5 upcycled projects
- cut my scrapbook budget in half
- complete my 2009 P365
- complete my 2010 and 2011 December Daily albums
- complete some art journal prompts from a class I took in 2010 and actually bind the journal when complete
- and the hardest one, no new paper for the first 2 months of 2012
2011's OLW was 'renew'
2009's OLW was 'focus'
I didn't do a OLW for 2010, not sure why, but I love how it makes you reflect on the past and your future. We can all try improving some aspect of our lives, yes? and it doesn't hurt to have some inspiration along the way.
I have lots more thoughts and ideas on how I want to grow as a paper crafter.... more to come as January unfolds.
I'll leave you with a picture of some of the tags I made over Christmas..
I'll see you all soon.
and don't forget to check out this month's challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous. =)