Wednesday, January 11, 2012

31 Thank You Cards, Card 2


Hi. I'm back. I'm on a blog posting roll.. I'm trying to be more crafty on a regular basis. =)

I wanted to share my latest card from 31 Thank you Cards. This one makes me more happy than the last one I completed. Used a lot of old stash for this one. used the scraps from card 1 too. The idea was to use a grid. so I filled each grid with lots of odds n ends.

Card #2

On a side note, my friend Elise has started a blog called Sew Material. She is an awesome seamstress. Always tearing it up.. pun intended... lol.. =) She actually made the dress I got married in. She is so talented and I want to share her blog in case you need some sewing inspiration.

If you do stop by her blog, say hi and tell her I sent you over.. =)
I'll be back soon with the latest Scrapbookers Anonymous A to Z challenge. Don't forget the main challenge is up and running. come join in the fun.

8 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!! LOVING that grid design!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty - love it :). I'd pin that if i pinned, but I don't so I can't. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luuurve this card, the grid works so well, fab papers and embellies. I think I might be scrap lifting this.
    I'm going to pop over to your friends blog now, I'm not very good at sewing but do like to have a go.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card! I think you need to come up with a reason that it should be given to me! Hee hee ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I love this! Grids rules and you rocked this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooooove this card, it's so cool and interesting!!! Is that real blanket stitching? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really, really like this card- what do you mean you find them hard...this is GREAT...might even 'jack' it a little, if that's OK? Gotta do an 85th birthday & I needed some inspiration:) And YIKES you've a lot of scrapping to do to catch up this year....hope you've kept the promise of no buying pp so far? That'd be HARD!!! Take care:):)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)