Sunday, January 15, 2012

Scrapbookers Anonymous... A to Z is....

the letter "F". I've been waiting patiently for this letter, because Fancy Pants is one of my all time Fave manufacturers. I remember loving the new kraft lines they started putting out and working hard on talking my LSS into stocking the paper. I needed a steady fix and was so thankful she hooked me up. =)

I was on a Christmas streak when I put this together and wanted to challenge myself to use 3 different FP Christmas lines on this layout. I used Happy Holidays, Christmas Magic, and Tradition. All the embellies are FP too except the black word stickers, which are Authentique.


Sorry for the bad picture. Could not get this to work out no matter how much altering I did in Photoshop.

Head over to Scrapbookers Anonymous and check out the inspiration from the DT.. it's good to be the Letter F...

I'll be back to share my Take12 photos... Have a fabulous Sunday!!!! 
Toodles. =)

12 comments:

  1. Love this one, especially the chipboard stars and brads... oh and of course the blue fuzzy balls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Can't go wrong with FP! The trees, the trim and the colors are so pretty together. The stars and brads are a perfect touch to the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeeee this!!! I love love love the trees and the pompoms! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the embellishments you put on this page, the trees and swirl are fabulous!!! I actually have a page planned with some brand new Fancy Pants paper, so I better get on it, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous festive LO, love the Christmas trees.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the collection mix! And the design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the collection mix! And the design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Theresa... this layout is new fave of yours... love the composition of this and those stars too... totally beautiful one... great start for 12!!!... Awesome... I'm still struggling with my mojo!!!... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! Love the trees and swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, Fancy Pants rocks - but you do moreso!! Beautiful layout, Theresa - loving the stars and trees!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)