Sunday, August 8, 2010

a couple Sketchy Thursday layouts

Hi. it was kind of a lazy, laid back weekend. I watched It's Complicated on Friday night.. that was some funny stuff. loved it.

Saturday, I did some cleaning, and laundry, then spent the night hanging out with my friend Lea. It's always fun being at her house, hanging out in her scrapping room. We both worked on the new Sketchy Thursday sketches.

Here are mine. This is the September DT sketch.

I used paper from my August Studio Calico kit. my brother and uncle getting ready to golf.



And this is for Sketchy Thursday 8.5. Used some papers from an older Color me Miki kit. I love that Prima base paper. one of my favs. more of my family at our annual golf outing in 2009.



I've been working hard on cleaning and organizing my basement. I'm preparing it so I can have a new, improved scrappy space. I can't wait to show it to you. It will probably be a few more weeks, its a work in progress. lots of painting and I want to mod podge my work benches..
Stay tuned and see you all soon.
=)

7 comments:

  1. Holy wowwwwwwww!!! These are AMAZING Theresa!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those layered scallops in that first one and the scroll design in the second one!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun LO's Theresa!!! I especially love the first one, but can't resist that little birdie on the second one either LOL. Aww and your very own scrap space, how I would love to have that as well! Can't wait to see some pics...
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO's!!! Love how you journaled on Tee time and how you did the title on the family one. Also love the bird.!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

    Kate Kuree

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented back on my blog and then decided that in order to get some inspiration....THIS is obviously the place to come!!! Awesome LO's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the scrolls on that second page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win! Great LO
    Tracee x

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)