Thursday, August 12, 2010

a happy scrappy day =)

that is a quote from my friend Lea.. =) she called me first thing this morning to share some happy news. I won the random sketch prize over at Sketchy Thursdays this week.. how awesome is that??? i'm pretty excited. I never win anything... and Lea is a Sketchy Fav again this week. well deserved being on the catwalk. =) Go to her blog and you will agree she does good work. Her layout is spectacular don't you think???? it's below......



So, for a scrapbooker, to win free goodies and to get yourself recognized for doing what you love, I'd say that's a pretty awesome day.. =) And tomorrow, we will be cropping together again... I'm certain there will be some trouble we can get into and some more sketches to use. =) I can't wait....

ETA.. look what I found on craig's list.. getting it for my scrappy space. can't wait.



I hope everyone is ready for the weekend. I may have some layouts to share the next time I post.

Toodles..

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How fun to have a scrapping friend like Lea! Love both your blogs. Thanks for your comment on my blog. We live in Pittsfield Township, just south east of Ann Arbor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SMILING a lot this AM when I saw you and Lea on there!! AND CONGRATS for winning the prize! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment and compliment on my blog! And having a scrappy good friend in the neighbourhood is awesome (have one myself!) You have a scrap-space? WOW! Wish I had that - along with the - what's that called - paper closet(?) It looks wonderful!!! Have a nice weekend and fun at the crop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a nice post!!! It was a happy scrappy day wasn't it? :) Can't wait to scrap with you tonight!!! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win!!! Can't wait to hear what you get! And the paper rack is awesome- what a great find!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)