Thursday, August 5, 2010

a few Studio Calico layouts

Hi there, been busy. Just wanted to pop in and say "hello". =) I do have a few Studio Calico kit layouts to share with some of my current stash. if I haven't said it before, I love my SC kits. Just got my newest kit today. Still lots available with the cute matching add ons. i was conservative this month and just got the main kit, the add on PP, and more color. its the first month I didn't
get an add on kit.

I don't remember the kit these were from. It was either Partly Sunny or Granny's Cupboard. I need to write these things down. =)





Continental July's kit





Add Image
And I'm really excited... i got my SLR camera. An Olympus E-620. will play with it for a while and try to upload some pics from it this weekend. I'm still learning the details. will be so fun to play.

Hope everyone is gearing up for the weekend. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday.

Toodles. =)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love love these!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that nap time one...those photos are FUN! Great colors on these too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO's!!! I love the colors on the Love LO, and the little bird on the Shutter but LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these layouts! YOu have a marvelous own style of scrapping!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)