Sunday, December 6, 2009

Playing Catch up.. =)

Good Day.. I've been meaning to get caught up and do a little blog hopping.. it's been tough, but here I am. I'm cleaning the house, watching some Q, and playing on the Internet.. =)

First, I need to say thank you to Lori and Cassandra for blessing me with the following blog awards. I'm so honored that you would pick me.. *blush* =)

Cassandra, thank you, thank you..



To keep the love going, if you are given and accept the award, you must do the following...
1. Copy picture and post on your blog
2. Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog.
3. Write 7 things about yourself we don't know:
  • I LOVE Dt. Mt. Dew
  • I do not have any kids of my own, I have a step son who is 16.
  • I met my husband at work almost 13 years ago
  • I'm a procrastinator
  • I have a great memory, it's like a steel trap. I can remember crazy details that awe my friends. *wink*
  • I'm late for most everything, unless it involves scrapbooking. heehee =)
  • I use to smoke and wish I still did.. i just know how bad it is and it really stinks, literally.Blah!
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to.
5. Link to those 7 other bloggers.

Lori, how do you find the time. Thanks sooooooooooooo much..



In order to accept this award, I had to answer the following questions and award to 5 bloggers. I can do this.. see below.. =)

1. Where is your cell phone? Counter
2. Your hair? Long
3. Your Mother? Agnes
4. Your Father? Gerald
5. Your favorite food? Chinese
6. Your dream last night? Scarey
7. Your favorite drink? Caffeine
8. Your dream/goal? ambitious
9. What room are you in? TV
10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
11. Your fear? Suffocating
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Working
13. Where were you last night? Lea's
14. Something you aren't? Cranky
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Scraproom
17. Where did you grow up? Michigan
18. Last thing you did? Cooked
19. What are you wearing? Pjs
20. Your TV? QVC
21. Your Pets? Schanuzer
22. Friends? Crazy
23. Your Life? Busy
24. Your Mood? Indifferent
25. Missing Someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Saturn
27. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
28. Your Favorite Store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. The last time you laughed? Yesterday
32. The last time you cried? Yesterday
33. One place that you go to over and over? Work
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Home

I award this to these 5 bloggers.
In order to accept the blog award, just copy the questions and add your own ONE WORD answers! Then award it to 5 others. Simple!

I really always have a hard time picking.. I love so many blogs, I must follow 100 of them.. so much talent and ideas.. scrappers are some of the most creative, caring people and they love sharing their ideas and techniques.

Well, my Internet time is almost up. I think one of my New Year resolutions is to reduce the time on the Net and Facebook. It's such a time gobbler, and I neglect things.. important things, where I could be getting things done. I need to think that through and figure out how I can balance these things in my life.

I'm off to wrap some Christmas presents.

Cheers and Hugs.. and till next time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa, Thanks for the award as well! This is my first chance to get back to your blog. I always enjoy browsing your blog and reading your posts. They really do inspire me! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I read the post wrong. I thought I had been awarded, but misunderstood. Sorry. It's been that kind of day! Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)