Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Holiday Festivities

Hi there, I just got home from work. My coworkers and I went to lunch to celebrate the holidays. We drew names and had secret Santas. It was fun. I haven't done this sort of thing in ages. I got my SS a cute thermal purse tote from Thirty One with her initial monogrammed on it. I love it. I want one now. I got a cute Lolita martini glass ornament with the shopaholic theme on it. WAY TOOOOO CUTE!!! have you seen these glasses? They are hand painted and oh so cute. I got my husband the musictini last year. It's retired now. They are not just decorative, you can actually drink out of them. not the ornament ones but the full size ones.

On my SS present, I added a handmade ornament card too. It turned out really cute. I made the card in the shape of an ornament. I have a crappy pic of it, I'll see about uploading it.

Now, I'm waiting patiently for my husband to get home so we can head out. Our friend is running for congress or senate, not sure now, but it's his political debut at a local restuarant. Should be fun and interesting. =)

I get to crop this weekend again.. can't wait. I'll have more stuff to share then.

See you soon.
T

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl!
    So great to hear from you! I have those glasses, aren't they cute?? I bought a Glam-Tini one for my GF. I have a few myself too. They are too pretty to drink out of, so I have them on my scrapbooking desk filled with rhinestones, buttons and stuff! I hope you are doing great! Have a wonderful holiday season! xOxO deb

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)