Monday, November 10, 2008

November 10th

Howdy.. long time since my last update... at least it seems that way. =) I've been sorta busy with scrappin.. Cropped all day Friday.. probably did more talking than scrappin.. I did get two layouts complete, a third one 2/3 complete, and a 2 pager started. Here are the two I finished. Was kicking it old school with some 80s photos..

Me and my Dad.. Homecoming 1985. Yikes!!! Is that a banana clip I see?

This one is for the ACOT Scrap Your Life challenge. You needed to journal to your 16 yr old self...I used a fun old photo of myself. Braces and all.. luv the coordinating earrings... was probably taken around 86.

Stay tuned.. I'll have more fun stuff for your viewing pleasure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)