Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day 2008

Happy Tuesday... so, did you vote? I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing that... =) I did.. and you know what? I voted the complete opposite of my rantings a few days back.. can you believe it? I won't get into why.. but, I feel good about my vote... I guess that is all that matters.. no matter how things all turn out... we always adapt to our environment and this will be no different.. we have to make the best out of what is given to us..

So, in honor of election day.. I completed a layout. I tried to get some pictures of the yard, trees, and our neighborhood this fall. I love FALL!!! The weather is mild, the trees are beautiful, and I love wearing sweaters and sweatshirts.. shhh.. that's to cover up all the extra fat rolls.. hehe! Actually, today is day 2 of eating no sweets. The only snack I'm allowed is popcorn.. no sugar, candies, chocolate until I lose 10 lbs.

Here is my LO.. Not a good picture. the flash messed up the lighting and the pictures have a glare. It's much nicer in person...

Leaves of Change...


And here are a couple more cute pictures of my baby Sierra.. you can't get much cuter than this..

Peek a Boo..


Don't mess with me.. I'm trying to sleep..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)