Sunday, November 16, 2008

ACOT Crop!!!

Ok.. Can you say that I'm addicted to scrappin? I'm even crazy enough to particpate in an online crop.. =) I've been glued to my computer even more than usual the last 3 days.. If you want to have fun, make some online friends, and get some motivation to create, check this web site out..


Here is what I worked on so far..this is in between bingos, games, and chatting..

This was for a Fast Scrap.. it was a template for making your own homemade bag using 8.5x 11 paper.. i had an hour to finish.. made it in about 30 minutes..simple, but cute.




This was for Challenge #1. Using B&W items, ink, rubons, ribbon, and bling.. Also, used a PageMaps sketch from the sketch class.

On The Green.. my mom.. getting serious about her Golf game... =)

More to come as I get more stuff completed.. had a class or two and some fun projects in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)