Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Scrapbookers Anonymous Challenge

Happy December folks!!!!! 
if you celebrate Christmas, only 24 more sleeps.... =)

And it's time for the last Scrapbookers Anonymous challenge of 2011.. This month it's a double whammy. You need to create a holiday themed project using a TAG and some GLITTER. this was a fun one..
I used a snowflake stamp on a piece of kraft cardstock and heat embossed clear glitter powder..and the cute little Santa tag was from a Christmas Graphic 45 die cut sheet Lea gave me... was perfect for this page I thought... the rest of the paper was Basic Grey. Snowflakes are K and Co.

Family Christmas



And I just happened to have a second photo collage sheet that I wanted to get done, so basically used the same layout for this one... I misted the background. Used up some Martha Stewart tape, CC tiny types, K and Co die cuts and some flowers.. all from my stash...

My family.. brother, sil, mom, step dad, nephew, and nieces

Please visit the Scrapbookers Anonymous site and see what the DT created. lots of inspiration... =)

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed holiday season. I'm not sure how much I'll be around this month. busy work month and then the holiday..
Toodles.... =)

5 comments:

  1. Love both of these! I think a photo collage would be a great way for me to catch up on my holiday scrapbooking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fab projects, I love the traditional feel of your LO, gorgeous tree too.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work! I really like how you incorporated the photo collages into these projects. What a perfect way to document the crazy fun of a Christmas gathering! Hope you have a beautiful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love love both of these!!! GORGEOUS!!! LOVING all those PHOTOS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW... Fantastic...I love them both... Love the colors... very chrissy mood indeed... You are amazing my friend... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)