Thursday, September 15, 2011

Scrapbookers Anonymous presents... the letter "B"

and what a wonderful letter it is.. =)

This month's A to Z challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous is to use the letter "B"...I was looking forward to this letter. I'm focusing on paper manufacturers using the letter "B", and I have so much Basic Grey and Bobunny and Bella, that I was itching to mix it up and make them all play together.. lol..

This picture is of my sweet little great niece. I used paper from the following:
Bella Blvd, sunny skies
BG, lemonade, green at heart
Bobunny, ad lib
I had to dig deep for the base sheet, it's a really old Bobunny sheet that looks like crinkled paper.
and I added a couple "bees" for good measure.. =)

And you don't have to focus on paper, you can root around in your stash for anything that starts with a "B". Butterflies, buttons, brads, so on, and so forth... so please come over and play along with us.

13 comments:

  1. LOVE this! That base paper is awesome and the papers you've combined are fabulous! Love the lace and the butterfly trim!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Lea... I love this too Theresa... its super gorgeous..... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this challenge.. I'm hoping to join in. Got a scrappy camp in a week or so - so need to get some kits made up! I want to do the 'A' one too..

    Love your sample!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love that photo, the paper strips and loving the frame!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty piece! I love the strips of paper and those cute buttons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mixing of paper lines! Fabulous idea with wonderful results!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I love this! The strips of paper look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO,love the little frame peeking out.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a precious layout with fun details, I love those DP you put together, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! The layers are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I ♥ the mix of paper strips and ephemera!!!
    Deb♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. the paper strips are perfectly fabulous and I always enjoy reading about your process with your lay outs. I think sticking with B paper manus was a really smart idea. Hope you are having a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. The mixture of different paper strips is so artistic and fun. The buttons, bumble bee, lace and butterflies even made the whole LO look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)