Thursday, September 29, 2011

Less than 2 days left in September.. how can it be????

Hi friends...

I looked at the calendar and can not believe that we are almost to October. Crazy.. I have not crafted one bit in the last couple weeks. Ridiculous really. I've been out of town for work and this week too for a few days.. I just can't get ahead of myself. and add to it me being sick with a cold.. blah!!!
Gosh, I'm a whiner... lol.. =) What I wanted to remind you all of is the Birthday Celebrations over at Scrapbookers Anonymous.

We have prizes for both the Main and the A to Z challenge this month. Also, lots of mini challenges created by the DT that have prizes too... so much inspiration. So much to choose from. You will find something to inspire you, I'm sure of it. =)

Halloween!!!
Long Title
Bling, Bling
Stamping!!!
Tag Challenge
Tool Time!!!
Celebration Collage
Game Pieces
Journaling Stash

You have until October 7th at midnight to submit for the mini challenges.

The main and A to Z challenges end at the normal time on September 30th at 9am EST.
Come see what's going on and only 2 more days till we launch October's challenge.

See you again soon.... =)
Toodles.