Saturday, July 2, 2011

Scrapbookers Anonymous July Challenge.. finally

Good Morning friends.

I was feeling a bit bad about missing out on the Scrapbookers Anonymous reveal and thought I'd whip up my uncompleted layout. I wasn't feeling the other one, so started from scratch. I had some recent pictures of my great niece from our trip to a local festival and the inspiration just hit. So... here is my contribution.. a day late, but it's better than never.. right?? =) Lea can take it out of my salary..lol.. ha ha!!! 

I used orange as my most un-loved color, but I'd say that purple may rank right up there with it. I just started wading through my stash looking for orange paper that made me happy..I ended up with this SEI base sheet called Mango. fitting huh? Then the BG paper and some Bobunny up in the corner finished it off. lots of fun rubons and other embellies from my stash.


Please come visit the Scrapbookers Anonymous blog and see the July challenge and the fabulous Design Team layouts. They are the true artists. lots of fantastic inspiration over there... =)

Have a Happy 4th of July weekend!!! I need to go help my husband cut the lawn now....

love and hugs.
xoxo

15 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I love all the different oranges, and those flowers really set it off! I love the quote. I also like how you used b&w pictures...it all came together perfectly! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is mind boggling awesome!!! Great pictures and LOVE the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was worth the wait. Love that zingy orange.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh I luv the monochromatic orange lo.

    Don't forget to add it to our linking party for our readers to discover your blog at

    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/06/2011-4th-of-july-celebration-menu-from.html
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehehe...take it out of your salary! That is FUNNY! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the YELLOW and all the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. its worth the late!!!This is such a ZEST layout!!!! Loving the colors... How funny.... taking it out from your salary!!! LOL!!!... Hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fab job with the colour orange,the colour I choose too,haha. I love the rubons and splatters,so cool.
    Happy 4th July.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color treatment on your photos, and the orange palette looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm actually and orange fan so I am completely in love with your page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is freaking awesome, Theresa!!! Love your exploding colour!!

    Thanks also for your support for the new challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness girl! You should use orange more often! This is spectacular!!!!!!!!:)

    P/s: I have no idea what color to use for this challenge since I use all colors! :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Orange is actually one of my fave colours! Your layout is stunning... love the shine and the happy feel to it! You should use it more often, this layout is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. STUNNING!!!!! love those colors and what a great photo to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's me again, just here to say HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)