Friday, July 8, 2011

My new toy...

First, I want to say THANK YOU!!!! to all my friends who participated in the Birthday Hop for me over at Scrapbookers Anonymous. It made my day.. my birthday was last week, but I spent it alone in a hotel room due to some work commitments so I was suppose to crop today with some friends and well, that got canceled ... was feeling a bit Grinch like all week, but thanks to Lea being sneaky, my day perked up quite a bit... =) and I am scrapbooking tonight so it all worked out in the end.. it always does, doesn't it??? =)

sooooo, on to my new toy, or is it an addiction???? not sure, but I love it just the same. my new iPhone has me hooked.

Not only is it easy to use, but if you have any idea how much I love to shop, not just for scrappy items, but for clothes, birkies, philosophy, ebooks.. see, you get the idea.. lol.. my iPhone just makes it easier for me to shop on the go. no delayed gratification here.. =)

and there are games, social networking, and the camera.. and not just any camera.. my newest and most fav love is my Hipstamatic App. it is the best thing EVER!!!!! it was worth the couple bucks I paid for it. You can change out the lens, the film, and the flash.. and for those of you who love vintage, the colors and texture you get just make you feel like you are back in time..  I thought it would be fun to share some pics I've taken with it.

First up is some pictures I took at a carnival of my great niece. I took so many pictures this day I wore my battery down until it died right before we were leaving.

This was in the car while we were waiting for my friend to meet us. It is Kaimal Mark II lens, Blanko Film.
She says to me as we go by 7-11, Slurpees make everything better. She is such a character. Can't wait to scrap this one.
While we were waiting for the Berry Go Round. John S lens, Kodot Grizzled Film. this is my favorite combo to use. 
The Ferris Wheel. I took this when we were waiting in line. It turned out great and is one of my favorite pictures. Again, John S lens, Kodot Grizzled Film. 

A view from the top of the Ferris Wheel.. let's just say I was a little skeeerred up there. if there was a dislike button, I'd of used it.. lol.. =) John S lens, Kodot Grizzled Film. 

This was of the Fresh Lemonade stand.. another fun combo. This was John S lens, AO DLX film


This is just a random picture of Dairy Queen. Looks so retro doesn't it? Pleasantly surprised by this combo.  Buckhorst H1 Lens, and Kodot Grizzled Film.

I have lots more, but I will share them at a later time.. this app is really fun. I'm hooked.

Thanks again for stopping by and visiting my blog. I do have a few layouts to share and will be back soon.

View Blog

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Again Theresa...

    Me too love the apps ... im addicted too... enjoy your crop !!! hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those hipstamatic shots. Always makes me think maybe I should have bought an iPhone rather than a DSLR.
    Glad the hop cheered you up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!! Hoping someday its available for Droid! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love your pictures!!! So glad you ended up scrapping to. :) Always makes a day better!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you enjoyed your little surprise,it was great fun. Did you and Lea share your sweetie bag I sent you ? I love your photo's wish I'd got it on my galaxy ace. Have a great weekend.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you liked the blog hop surpise!! Wish I could have seen your face...
    You pictures are awesome!! Especially the one of the ferris wheel!!!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you liked the birthday blog hop, it was fun to do. I celebrate a birth month because it's hard to make all the magic happen on just one day! I love my iPhone, too, haven't used the camera too much, but lots of other apps. Sometimes it rings and I have to remember, oh yeah, it's a phone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This makes me want an iphone... I think it's just a matter of time!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)