Friday, May 28, 2010

A little JoyLand

Hi friends.

Finally able to scrap and get my hands into the Studio Calico Joyland kit again. So much versatility. Love it. Here is a layout done for the sketch challenge over on the SC Blog. Love the sketches. the scrappers over there are so talented.




This is my mom and her friend. They are so cute. Used some Maya Mist and a Maya template.


I may have more to show this weekend. Stay tuned. =)

ETA: Sketch from Sketchy Thursdays!!!!

Used some MME Penny Lane.



4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love love these!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the misting and the colors!!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- I really love the misting, too! I can't wait for your birthday crop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the misting! Love the journaling along the outer edge of the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these LO's....such great colors and pics!!!! Misting...ahhh my favorite!!!!

    Wishing you a Fabulous day!! Thanks for the sweet comment!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)