Saturday, August 15, 2009

hello... a few new pages.. =)

Hi, Good day.. =) I was able to spend yesterday cropping with some of my favorite people.. My friend Meg is leaving for school and we celebrated with a going away crop.. I had a lot of fun. ate, laughed, and some how got a few pages done.

Here is the first one. This is my sweet, great niece who I can't scrap enough of.. =) I used some Sassafrass Lass paper and rubons, Fancy Pants journaling spot, and some bling. I used this week's sketch from Pink Sketches #4..

Beautiful...



Then, I put this together.. I saw the sketch over at 52 sketches #31 and immediately knew what paper I wanted to use. I used the new Bobunny Kitchen Spice paper and embellies.

The pic is of me and a friend last year at a party...


I haven't done a 2 pager in a while.. I threw this together.. it's of my newphew and his family. My SIL is in there too.. =) I used some of the My Little Shoebox papers. I used a sketch from Sketches by Suzy. she hasn't posted anything new in ages, but I loved her sketches...


And Lastly, here is my DT assignment page for over at Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends. The theme this time was 'Dolls' and you had to have dolls in the picture or as embellies...so, I found an old pic of me pushing a baby carriage with a doll in it. I used some older Cosmo Cricket papers called Jitterbug. kindy vintage to go with the older pic and I painted on the paper to tone down the dots.. I used a sketch from Let's Scrap #ls116..



That's all I have for now.. I hope to crop again soon. I'm in the middle of cleaning and organizing for an upcoming vacation. Should be fun. I'll have some new photos to crop.. I'll see you all soon..

Toodles.. =)

5 comments:

  1. WOW! You have been sooooo busy!! Love your LO's!! Those sass frass ones are gorgeous!! And love that double!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy scrapper and you did such awesome work on all of these!!!! I love the sass frass ones tooooo! Have a great one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS!!! You got all kinds of stuff done! These are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty Theresa! hmmm, I haven't done a 2 pager in awhile either now that I think about it!!
    I'm liking that Bo Bunny too! And I really am lovin' the doll layout, you are SO cute!!!!!!!!!! xOxO

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)