Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pawprints on my Heart =)

Good evening. quick post.. had a lot of chores to do tonight, but i told myself if I finished a few, I could scrap........so, I did this layout for a sketch challenge over at
Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends..

I was going through old photos and found this one of my baby dog.. =) she was probably about
6 mths old at the time, she's 9 now.... i just love her... lol..



And I want to thank all my blogging and online friends for the support and encouragement you give me... THANK YOU!!!!! I can't say it enough.. =) =)

Have a great night....

6 comments:

  1. You are on a roll!!! This totally is another masterpiece - such a cutie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the paw paper, that PHOTO....and LOVING those colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, sooo cute !!!
    lovely quote. great lo !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie Pie!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww how totally cute is this!! I love your paper choices and the colour is perfect!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, this is the CUTEST!!! I want her!!!!
    Just love the whole style of the LO, very cool!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)