Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Last Day of May!!!

Can you believe it.. where does the time go??? This weekend has flown by too... Friday night I cropped with my friend Sarah.. didn't feel like i accomplished much.. but I did get two layouts done and I started a Bobunny Grad chipboard album.. it's the Grade album minus the E. I have a graduation party to go to next weekend. I will post pics of it when I'm done. I used the Kaiser line Sakura.

Here are the two layouts I completed.. This first one is a pic of me and my friend Elise from 2001. I used a Fancy Pants overlay called 70's.



This second layout is a pic of my cousin.. She's the college graduate.. this was a cute pic and I used my new Lime Rickey paper pack. This is a take on Sketch #21 from 52 Sketches.


Yesterday we went to a party.. bonfire, food, drinks, friends, fun..=) In the early afternoon I also stopped at my LSS and picked up some Sizzix embossing templates that were on sale.. I can't wait to use them.. they do have some cute stuff..

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.. we have a birthday party to go to this afternoon.. i hope the weather warms up a tad.. I'm cold..brrrrr....

4 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the LO's ... gorgeous colors and design....and come to Phoenix...LOL....U'd have 102 as your high today!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that second layout!
    I picked you for the Kreativ Blogger Award - just come see my blog and accept if you wish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!!! I got your MAIL today....and I got tears!!!!!! THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for sending me that BEAUTIFUL card and the HEART!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Talk about unexpected!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Thank U! :)):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)