Friday, March 6, 2009

BloG Candy Announcement!!!!

Hi, I've been oohhing and aahhin over this new paper co.. Mark's Paper Co. and.. Mimi from the DT is giving away a set of each line.. so get over there and check it out.. good stuff.. =) Go to the link below to get the opportunity to win...

BLOG CANDY ALERT

I really love the August line.. but they are both very cute.. Leave a comment and let me know what one is your favorite.. or maybe you don't like them at all.. that's ok too.

Toodles and have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Teresa! Thanks for the comments on my layouts for Debby's Dare. I don't feel like I'm keeping up. It's Saturday and I have very little idea what I'm going to do for #9! I guess I'll have to go look through some pix to get an idea. I tried a little free writing, and that didn't work, so maybe I'll just jump over this one. And you are not behind... until you quit! So you're doing just fine! I followed the link to the new paper company and it took me to a woman's blog, where I couldn't find a link to the paper co. Any ideas what I did wrong? Take care and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)