Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday Morning!!!

Hello friends. Had a wonderful Friday... spent 2/3's of it scrapping.. took a half day off work. Went to SG&M to crop with my friends.. fun time. here is a picture of a few of them..


3 of those friends will be joining me for a scrapbook retreat on March 13, 14, and 15th at this wonderful place called Memories Manor. Can't wait.. there are 6 of us going.. so there will be some serious cropping going on.. i plan on not sleeping, wearing sweats 90% of he time, and having some FUN!!! I may need Monday off to recuperate.. =)

I'm sitting here getting ready to make a Valentine's Card for the hubby. I meant to do it last night, but time got away from me. I was able to get my main page and 3 weeks of my P365 album done. I'm having so much fun with that.

Here is a slide of the pages so far. week three is missing a photo..i just need to print it off.





Here's more.. after working on the P365 stuff.. i had to get a regular layout in there.. the LSS I was at, asked me to do an demo of the Crafter's Workshop Template Alpha Doodle. So, i took a Page Maps sketch and got creative.. used the circle part of the template and made a cool backdrop to the rest of the elements.. threw in some stickles for good measure.. =)



And to round things up.. one of my blogging pals Melissa over at Northern Memories gave me an award. I'm so blessed and grateful to have met so many cool people through my love of scrapping.. it's so much fun and it's nice to share and see others work.

Now, I have to list 10 honest things.. Hmmm..
  1. I LOVE scrapbooking.. =)
  2. I work best under pressure
  3. I spend more money on scrapping than I should
  4. I'm very impatient and hate waiting
  5. I love Margaritas
  6. I'm addicted to candy and sweets
  7. I drink one 42 ounce Super Big Gulp of Dt. Mt. Dew every work day.. usually.. ;)
  8. I'm 50lbs overweight
  9. I should spend more time cleaning the house, than on the Computer
  10. and... I love my husband, my family, and my friends.. more than they know!!! SWAK
I know I need to give this to some bloggers.. I will do that later... gotta get that card done.

Happy Weekend... till next time.. =)


8 comments:

  1. You have been busy! I love your projects and congrats on the award! WOOOHOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice projects, I like them.
    Have fun at the scrapbook retrait, that must be very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That retreat place looks AWESOME!!! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Through a post from Wendy, I got to look at your blog, and you make great things. I will be passing by more !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the puppy layout!! All the elements you used go together so nicely and it is so fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! Love your style on the pup layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Theresa, Just popped over to say hi..Surprise for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff here! I am STILL sitting here looking at the same layout that I have been looking at for a week now. Can't for the life of me figure out how to finish it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)