Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just a quick hello

Hi. sorry I've been MIA.. had a busy week at work and I was laying low with my hubbie all week... and I took Friday off work so I could spend the weekend cropping!!! I scrapped all day Friday and Saturday... the hubbie went on a guys weekend for a bachelor party.. so I had to find something to pass the time.. =) I completed 5 pages on Friday and 8 today. I was on fire.. heehee... I'm pooped and going to bed, but wanted to let you know I'll post my projects tomorrow once I get up and around..

Thanks again for visiting and a big shout out to Justine and Jacque for thinking my blog is special... i'm so behind, but I'll update with that info tomorrow too... ok.. off to count sheep..

Good night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa! I was hoping you could help me out. I wanted to get one of the "subscription" widgets. I've seen it on several people's blogs. I clicked the feed blitz link in yours but the only thing I could find was how to sign up to subscribe to other people's blogs and it also seemed to not be free. What's your secret? Thanks! Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa,
    Thanks for the sweet comment you left me. Actually, I entered this DT call without thinking I would get accepted, but I'm really excited about it. I work best under pressure, and with an assigment. The only pressure I'm feeling right now has nothing to do with time, but the pressure of wanting to make something really pretty and worth looking at, you know? Ah well, it will all work itself out I guess.
    I love making new friends to, so I'm sure we'll talk later!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)