Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!!

Good Evening... just wanted to pop on and say Merry Christmas Eve to all my blogger friends. The hubby and I are home for the first time in 12 years on Christmas Eve.. we usually go to my DH's aunt's house, but some things came up and it didn't happen... so, a small blessing for us really... it's so nice to just be home.. relaxing with the Christmas lights on, having a couple cocktails, watching Holiday movies.. We are going to watch Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase and possibly A Christmas Story.. we may save that for tomorrow.

All the presents are wrapped and it will also be the first time we don't open presents on Christmas Eve too.. we are saving them for tomorow.. can I hold out???? I will tell you all when I post next.. =)
Here are some pictures of our holiday dog... showing off her Christmas collar.. haha!


Merry Christmas.. May Santa bring you all you wished for..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)