Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The 4th Day of Christmas.. oh my!!

Hi, This is me.. doing the happy dance...Photobucket

I've been having a windfall of bargain shopping. It started with a LSS that is going out of business. I went and bought every Crafter's Workshop template that I did not have.. at 40% off... woohooo..

and then....

...what is a girl to do when her favorite scrapbook store is having a 12 days of Christmas sale, every day for 12 days... well, she goes to her favorite store as many days as possible to see what bargains can be found.. I made it to the kick off day, day 1. If you bought $10 worth of stuff, you got a free goodie bag... well, i picked up the MM D-ring album in pink for 11 bucks... and the free, cute Scrapworks holiday paper and foam stamps were too cute... I didn't break the bank, but oohh'd and ahhh'd over some stuff... Today, I make it back there.. I would have gone sooner, but hey, we had a snow storm.. the roads were bad, but I'm glad I waited.. cause today, they had day 4 sales items, plus they were putting out tomorrow's loot.. a bunch of Heidi Swapp. I got the cutest 4.99 goodie bag of Bobunny paper and embellishments.. it includes a bunch of paper, some brads, two sticker sheets, some charms, and a 6x6 paper pad. Heck, the paper was worth the 4.99. Picked up the new 3 Bugs Bee Mine and Home Grown paper... Then, the real excitement started with the Heidi Swapp goodies.. there was a whole wall of $1 and $2 items.. My ACOT scrappers would love to get the Cherry chipboard and journaling jots... I snatched up what I wanted and put a wish list in for some items still not entered into the computer. Oh, how I was excited. I cashed out with a giant bag of bliss for only $20. That included the $4.99 grab bag.. I know, I know.. how much can one gush about new scrapbook stuff... it's just so STUPID cheap.. that when a girl gets a bargain, it's just too good not to share...So, if you live in my neck of the woods.. head over to Scrapbooks Galore.. you won't be sorry..


Ok.. now for me to go use my new scrappy stuff.. =) me so happy..

Here is a lo I finished. Terrible flash washout.. sorry. I used Imaginisce paper, sandylion christmas stickers, and some thickers for the year. I used one of the latest December Sketches from Page Maps. I thought it was Pencil Lines, but it wasn't.. opps!

Christmas 1994

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love this layout and the papers you used! Get job on all the goodies/1

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)