Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Been cooking and cleaning.. I think I'm ready as I'll ever be.. Can't wait to eat TURKEY.. mmmm...

Whew.. it's 12:49 am..I think I need to go to bed.. =) I did get a few minutes to mess around with this layout.. It's not 100%..It really needs a title.. Suggestions please...

This is Sierra, playing with a ball.. Used Reminisce Animal House Paper.. Sketch #14 came from Pink Sketches.. Check it out..


Oh.. and one more thing.. can you tell what's in this photo??? It shouldn't come as any surprise.....=)

Well, I'll check back in later... maybe... =)

2 comments:

  1. EGADS...you have that white stuff all over the place! (I'd say sn*w but there is a quarter fine for that word in our house!).

    Love your blog wall paper...where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you! And keep that white stuff over there by you. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)