Sunday, November 30, 2008

After Thanksgiving Goodies and a LO!

Hi, been kinda lazy the last few days.. enjoyed Thanksgiving.. We hosted my InLaws. Had the usual Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, cranberry relish, broccoli salad, green been casserole, and pumpkin pie.. Mmmmm. all was good.. we watched Seinfeld and laid around afterwards. It was nice. Ate leftovers for a couple days.. it's all gone now.. I'm all turkied out.

I did attempt the Black Friday shopping.. got out to Younkers..was annoyed..left after standing in line 20 minutes for 3 items.. wasn't worth it. Then went home.. I went out for Subway that night and while out hit up Target. They had some decent items left. Bought some presents. Saturday morning I went to Joann's, Michaels, and stopped by my LSS.. Got some bargains.. I was so excited. Here are some pictures of my stash...

This is fleece that I'm going to make a blanket out of.. it's hard to tell but there is black there too. It will be black on the back.. it matches all my pj's and robe... now I'll have a blanket to match too.. coordinates with my dog.. haha! it does, really.. teehee.. =)

More scrap stuff from J's and M's..



The DMC floss is for my Bazzill Stitchz... As you can tell, I bought a couple paper edgers.. If you haven't tried these, you must.. so versatile and you can go around a whole 12x12 sheet of paper.. and they are super cute on cards too.
and lastly... I worked on a two page layout all weekend whenever I had a minute or two.. I think it turned out cute. It's pictures of a ice storm we had back in 2006. I used Reminisce Winter Wonderland paper.. lots of glitter on this page.. used my CW Alpha template, lots of bling..and the sketch was from Sketches By Suzy.. she hasn't been posting new stuff, but she has some great 2 pagers..

I took a bunch of pictures of my scrapbook area.. there is a challenge over at ACOT I want to do on my hobby.. and of course, I'm going to attempt Carrie's RAK sketch.. more details can be found at the top of my blog..
Whew.. that was a long post... till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)