Wednesday, October 15, 2008

tales of scrappin from the laundry wench..hehe!!!

hi.. I'm back in my favorite place.. the basement.. with all my scrapbook stuff... doing what i do well I guess, and that is the laundry. That is all I ever do... at least it seems that way. one advantage is that I use it as an excuse to crop... what's really baffling me right now is that I can't find my basic grey mat magnets... grrr. I had them on Sat. Thought I put them in my bag. they aren't there. they could be stuck to anything... fell out in the car, who knows??? it's going to drive me mad.

in the mean time, i'm going to figure out what project to start.. maybe i just need to put away all the stuff I bought over the coarse of the month or two.. =) i've started a collection of bazzill stitches.. have you seen them? too cute.. and I'm in love with the new sassafrass lass paper. reminds me of supermario. all the cute mushrooms, birds, and hedgehogs. hmmm. is that inspiration? I'll let you know when I upload my next finished project. In the mean time, here are two layouts I did over the past weekend with my friends Lea and Shelly.

1 Lucky Dog..scraplifted this title and lo sketch from the recent Memory Makers mag. Cute huh?


Some Bunny Love Me..



Till the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)