Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday, Oct 17

TGIF...

well, i'm happy it's Friday. It was a long week. school is driving me nuts and I'm in the last leg of that journey. I'm finishing my homework as we speak. one this project is done, I'm done with MSA 635. yeehaa!!!


To celebrate that, I did a lo on Wed night while working on my laundry detail.. =) Here is what I came up with... it's me and my friend Jenni at a party in July of this year. This is for the October sketch challenge at ACOT. I used some old A2Z Essentials paper I had. I haven't seen any of that out and about lately. It's cute stuff.

Summer Fun....


My goal for this weekend is to try to churn out a couple more layouts. I have lots of yard work and projects to get done with the hubby, but I'm gonna get up early to get some scrapping time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)