Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 1

Happy Hump Day.. It's officially October. It really smelled like fall outside today. Cool, crisp, and I got to wear a sweater. Definitely fall weather. I've been crankin away at some layouts. Did a two pager for this weeks Scrappin the Music blog. Here is my creation. It's me having fun on my birthday this year.

I used the Imaginisce All Kinds of Happy paper and brads. The LO was a sketch I found at ACOT for a challenge they did a while back. I thought it would work well for all the pics I have.

Right this minute I'm in my basement working on the schematics of another LO. It's another 2 pager.. want to put a pocket page on it to hold cards. It's harder than I thought. Maybe I'll go get some chocolate for inspiration.. =) Hmm. that does sound good.. i'll be back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)