Sunday, September 28, 2008

Forever Young

I'm back... kinda a lazy day as far as getting house chores done. I did do laundry while I scrapped.

Well, I did get a layout done. in record time too.. I was eyeballing the new Scrapping the Music challenge and finished it with minutes to spare. I also used a sketch from Pencil Lines that was used for a challenge at one of my fav message boards, ACOT...Here is the end results.. I used my scraps of Basic Grey, Urban Couture.



I took some pics of a baby book I finished a couple weeks ago. It's for my cousin and his pregnant wife. It turned out ok. I did another one prior to this with different paper and I liked that one better for some reason. Maybe I didn't have my scrappin mojo going on this one. It still is cute...







Well, I better go see what the husband is doing. Toodles..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)