Sunday, August 5, 2012

Finally, a few crafty items

Hi,

Finally have a few items to share. I think I've found my latest obsession. Making cards. They are quick and fun to make. I haven't gotten too fancy with them. My goal is to use up lots of the stamps I've been hoarding.. i mean collecting. lol..

Now, the key is to use the cards and give them away. Right??? I need to get better about that. Here is what I've done lately.

I've come across some cute items at My Favorite Things. I LOVE their die and stamp coordinating sets. I haven't used the couple I just received, but I will be soon...

This stamp is from their Pure Innocence collection. I think they are so dang sweet and cute. =)
This one is called "My Balloon"


Paper: Basic Grey
Colored with Copics

This is from My Favorite Things as well. The "Who's That Girl" series called Let's Chat. I'm always with my iPhone, so I thought this one was cute. The sentiment on the inside says "We've been friends since phones had cords".  =)

Paper Echo Park
Colored with Copics

Just received my newest Unity Stamp of the Week. This was a fun one. I tried out my new Platinum Liquid Pearls. I need to perfect that along with my copic skills. 

Stamp: Capture Life

Another Unity stamp. Called I'm Here.

Unity: Matching Socks

Lawn Fawn Goodness... fitting for how hot this summer has been. Used my Noel Mignon Boardwalk kit. 

And last, but not least... a layout. I used my Noel Mignon Jack and Jill kit for this.


Been watching lots of movies lately and trying to stay cool... Who watched the Batman movie, The Dark Knight Rises??? i loved it.. I got a little teary eyed at the end.. I've loved Christian Bale since I watched him in America Psycho. I loved that movie too. Great 80s references.

Have a fabulous week my friends.. I get to scrap this coming weekend so I'll have more to share soon.

Toodles.. =)

7 comments:

  1. You are on a roll eh... Love them all those cards are cute and wonderful!!! And stunning layout too... TFS ...hugs..xoxo ...good to see you back in action...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Roll....more like a landslide...that's an amazing amount of creativity:):) FAB stamp sets...good on you for using 'em, too. I agree, cards are a wonderful 'quick fix':):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that socks one!! And loving your lo!! That sun is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh, aaaahhh, love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards! I think that making cards is a great idea. You could have a stash of cards and then when the unexpected occasion arises, you are ready.

    Enjoy your crafty weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these cards! Great layouts and use of patterned paper! I'm scared of patterned paper lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so good to see you get more into the card making, gorgeous cards, love all your new stamps, very cute. Gorgeous LO too. Deb xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)