Sunday, May 20, 2012

Checking in...

Hi friends!!!!
Its been a while since I've felt like blogging. I needed to take a break. Trying to balance my time.. and trying to make an effort to be off grid more. I find the Internet sucks me in... and can be a time waster. I was really productive this weekend and it was nice. Got some things done around the house and actually spent some time in my crafty space. Thought I'd get some layouts photographed and uploaded.. it's been forever.

This is a layout I started on my weekend crop retreat back in March and finished at home. Used some old school Pink Paislee. One of my favorite lines. My mom and brother last summer. =)

This is a layout I made with one of my Studio Calico kits, Story Hour. Me and Lea hit up the LSS one Friday night. It's a real treat for us to do that.. =) I used a sketch from Shimelle's class over at 2peas, Hitchhiker's Guide to Scrapbooking. Got out a Crafter's Workshop template with my Mr. Huey's. My little niece with a friend at the carnival last summer. We were getting ready to get on the Ferris Wheel. 

I've been using my Studio Calico kits a lot lately. This one is done with Daydream Believer. I stamped the fabric ribbon with the word 'summer', from an older SC stamp. I think it turned out fun. I've been on a stamping kick..  My cute little niece again, with my cousin..

And lastly, here are a few cards I've made. I made tons of cards on National Scrapbook Day instead of layouts. Just felt like using up some of my Unity, 'stamp of the week', Stamps. 

Simple Daily Blessings.. used some Jillibean papers. 

Balloons to U.. more Jillibean papers and I used my Tim Holtz markers to color.

and last, but not least, a card made with a new Lawn Fawn stamp, Stay Tuned and the fun background stamp, Teeny Tiny Backgrounds. Simple and easy.

I recently purchased the upgrade at InLinkz so I could use the link manager. I need to spend some time figuring that out.. 

Anyone else struggling to manage their online time??? Any tips? I'm thinking I want to put a time limit for the day to be on the computer.. That wouldn't include my iPhone time.. which also is so easy to get caught up with. it's a mini computer. 

Hope everyone is doing well and getting crafty. 

See you soon.....
Toodles.. =)

8 comments:

  1. Have missed you girl! I love love love love all of these!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Theresa... I miss ya!!! And look at you huh... on fire... love them all... beautiful!!! Heart your cards too... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I spend far too much time on t'internet. Add in the time on the computer at work - well I daren't work it out!
    Great LOs I esp. love the one with the Mr Hueys and host of butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these! I really like what you did with the chevron template! We have to scrap together soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How you doing, love your gorgeous LO's and cards, you have been productive. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How you doing, love your gorgeous LO's and cards, you have been productive. Deb xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Such fun colors on all of them! And you really have been rockin' the cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pages! So much to enjoy, the colors, the layering, the details. Yes, I struggle with balancing computer with real life. So easy to get sucked in.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)