Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays 7.21 and LYB....

Hello!!!!! I'm back from my mini staycation.....

actually, the hubby and I came home yesterday, but I needed a day of recuperation.. I always need a vacation from vacation... don't you??? so much running around and things to do. we spent a good portion of the last week at my mom's house with lots of family. time is so short... i wish it would slow down. i love spending time with my crazy, fun family. xoxox =)

I will post some pictures here and there when I get them off my iPhone...

in the mean time, here are a couple layouts I finished today.. had a chance to scrap with Lea. missed her. =)

First up, Sketchy Thursdays 7.2. this is a layout of my dog from last Halloween. Used the new Authentique paper from my LSS, Scrapbooks Galore. It's been a while since I did a page of my sweet baby. isn't she cute dressed as a pumpkin???? lol.. cracks me up.

And this one is the new Sweet Summertime from LYB. Another bunch of papers and embellies from my LSS. it's a picture of my mom, great niece, and little cousin.. the picture fit perfectly in that little clear frame. 


I'm really behind on blogging... i promise to catch up first thing in the morning.. Have a fabulous weekend...

See you all again soon...
don't forget about the Scrapbookers Anonymous July challenge. it's still going and a great prize. what are you waiting for??? =)

12 comments:

  1. Love love love love these!!! LOVING that twine on the first one! Glad you had a good time! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! The one of Sierra makes me smile whenever I look at it. She is the cutest (small) dog in the world!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend... those layouts are just beautiful... the 1st one is really cute... and I really LOVEEEEE your 2nd layout... the colors and embellies...just so pretty... you rock!!!!.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow~great layouts! I love the photo of your pup~too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH wow, wonderful layouts, love the colors and they are brilliantly done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a great time! Love the layouts! The fun happy colors on the second one and the cute photo on the first just make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your doggie dressed up as a pumpkin... how funny ánd cute (!) is that??? LOVE that layout!!
    The second one is fantastic too! LOVE that orange and all the other bright colors! Gives me a very happy feeling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts...love the detail work on the one of your pup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY LOVE IT!

    I love your blog and I def adore your tagline!

    besos,
    ML
    Bonjour, come say hello!
    Twenty York Street
    http://www.twentyyork.com/2011/06/i-am-fashion-are-you.html

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  10. Theresa, I haven't seen you around much recently. I LOVE your sketchy LO, just brilliant, great use of the sketch :) Lovely summer LO too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and fun pages...especially the one about your dog, so cuteeeeeee
    Thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comment =0

    ReplyDelete
  12. A dog dressed up as a pumpkin? Ha, you're funny! Love the layouts! I never take a vacation so I never have to recuperate... I'm relaxed all the time! *teehee*

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)