Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!!

Hello friends!!!! well, for all of us paper crafters, this is a major holiday.. lol.. =)

There are lots of events going on locally and on the Internet. I'm at my LSS today hanging with some of my favorite peeps. =) What are you doing???? anything scrappy related???

In addition to NSD, today is also the day my layout as Guest DT is featured over on the Scrap Our Stash blog. The challenge is May flowers... and so I raided my stash and used lots of them.
The layout is of my doggie, Sierra. I took this cute picture of the back of her head with my camera phone while we were laying in bed watching TV. She was curled up on me. She is soooooooo spoiled. =)  The papers are Sass Ellie's Tale and the flowers are a mish mosh of what I had in my stash... a few prima, sass, and other random Michael's brand. The large yellow one is from Michael's $1 bin. 

Hop on over the Scrap our Stash blog and play along. I know you have some flowers in your stash somewhere... =)

I hope to be back with lots of layouts to share. I printed off tons of challenges.  

Toodles.. and Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwww! This is STUNNING! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE all the flowers and the bright colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO,all those flower,it's so pretty and such a cute photo. Enjoy your day.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blooming Layout... its beautiful.... Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)