Sunday, April 24, 2011

a perfect Angel...

Hello... and Happy Easter!!!! 

I had a chance to get a little scrappy this weekend. I did a DT page, which I can not show, but I do have one layout to share..

it's my great niece.. looking very peaceful, saying grace. if you knew her, you'd know the effort it must take. she can get very serious, but really is very chatty and inquisitive. loves to talk and always on the move. 

I used the Bobunny line Petal Pushers. Lea was the one who suggested the paper line to go with her shirt. It did match perfectly. Used some Pink Fringe, and GCD/Glitz Alphas.

Used the sketch from Let's Capture These Sketches #79

I will be back soon with more to share...
the DT Call for Scrapbookers Anonymous ends tomorrow night and the April Challenge ends 9pm EST on the 30th..

Toodles...=)

10 comments:

  1. Well this picture warranted the perfect paper, it's priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa!!!...I heart this a ton...love the colors...and what a great photo... this is totally amazing....TFS...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love that photo and loveeeeeee all the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout Theresa!! Loooove this sweet picture of your niece!! So cool you used all the bright colors of her dress in your layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! What a sweet pic and great use of those Bo Bunny papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Bo Bunny line!!! That layout is just precious! The pleated trim is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet photo! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful, my fave is all the colors you used

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)