Friday, March 11, 2011

The longest week on record....

and I'm so happy it is Friday. My work has been hectic and just lots of things changing and going on. It drains me mentally...so, I'm sitting at home vegging in front of the TV watching Kenny Powers: East Bound and Down. Anyone watch that series? it's so wrong in so many ways. =) 

I don't have the energy tonight to really get my crafty mojo working. I thought I would share the last of the layouts I did on my retreat.

My great neice looking the diva. Used Echo Park Sweet Summertime.
Used a sketch from The Scrappiest #109

My mom and great niece. Used the February Design Dollies sketch.
lots of lovely Dear Lizzy embellies with MME paper.

Some of my fav scrap peeps, literally. =)
Creative Imaginations peeps paper. I love Peeps and this paper. so fun. I've got other plans for the rest of the paper line and embellies. I had to have it all. I know, I know.. peeps are an acquired taste..

This was designed for my LSS. The new Fancy Pants, Beach Babe line. so many options in this line for color.
my great niece again. =)

This is the last from the retreat. I thought I had 15 layouts, but I must have missed one or forgot to take a picture of it.

I hope to get up early tomorrow morning and get a few sketch challenges completed. On my next post, I will share the scrappy award my friend Lea gave me.... she is way too good to me. =)

Have a fabulous weekend friends. I really appreciate you visiting and saying hello.
Toodles...

9 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh wow wow wow! I loveeeeeeeeeee all of these! I love love love those PEEPS!!! Tooooooooooo fun! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo...me too like Julie...love these....Beautiful...bright...fun fab..great embellies used...nice cheery colors...lovely photos...love them to bits Theresa...For a moment put work aside...enjoy your weekend...put up your feet...watch the tally...alright...take it easy...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all the scrapping you did last weekend, you should have enough to post for a while! Hope you recover soon, I know how weeks like that feel. Love these layouts and all the wonderful papers you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such bright fun LO's! You were really on a roll last weekend!!! And really love what you did with the peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How stinkin' cute are these layouts? You had me at woolie sun and rainbow. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've been busy! These are all great layouts. Loving those peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Moly!! I can't pick just one. They are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... they all are fantastic!! LOVE the bright... happy... Springlike colors you used!!
    Hope you had a good rest from work this weekend... a new week already started, I hope it won't be as hectic as last week for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so lovely!!! I love the happy colors and how you've embellished each layout! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)