Monday, December 27, 2010

Nuts About Sketches #141

Hi there friends... How are you??? Everyone recovered from the holiday festivities? The hubby is suffering with a flu bug, I'm hoping I can fight it off. Do not want to be ill.

Here is my latest Nuts About Sketches. I used some Imaginisce Scooter Vacation papers and embellies.
These are pictures from our vacation in 2009 to the Upper Peninsula. We visited the Shipwreck tour with the glass bottom boat. Very fun and interesting.

I had a hard time picking paper for these photos. Just nothing really was working well for me. The photos were tough to work with.

I have to share this cute toy my mother in law bought for my little dog. It is a steak sqeaky toy. It was packaged in what looked like a shrink wrapped steak package. I hated to open it.



and one last picture of my sweet little dog.

Have a great week. I hope I can squeeze in more crafty time.

Toodles.. =)

5 comments:

  1. I think the photos you chose were perfect for that lo!!! It looks sooooooooo cool!!! WOW!! I am LOVING it!!!!! And loving that steak squeaky toy!!! Soooooooooooooooo cute!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how this one turned out. The pictures are very cool! Great misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally understand about choosing photos!!! The layout looks stunning with gorgeous misting...well-chose photos too... I love it.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Theresa, hope you are staying well. Love your cute little dog, hope he liked his streak! I think your photos are way cool and the layout turned out great. Thanks so much for the goody package - what a kind and thoughtful surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love how this 2pager turned out! The papers colors in contrasting color's scheme makes the focus on the photos! Loved your dog steak!!! How funny!!! Cute dog!!! Theresa: Very happy to share with you on 2010!! Wishing you a happy new year! Hugs! Y.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)