Monday, October 4, 2010

Nuts About Sketches #129

Hi.

It's Monday!!!!! We all know how excited I get about Monday's... =) Here is my Nuts About Sketches page using this weeks sketch.

I have a lot of golf pictures from our family reunion weekend back in 2009. I'm trying really hard to finish them up. This sketch helped me do that. I used some really cute Reminisce golf stickers and paper from Scrapping Sports.
I sound like a broken record, but would love to see layouts completed with the sketches from NAS.
Have a great day!!!! See you soon.

Toodles.

3 comments:

  1. Ok...that is the BESTEST TITLE EVER!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! This is sooooooooooo FUN!! LOVING the papers you used and the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great sketch and a wonderful layout! Love your theme and colors. Think I'll print the sketch and give it a try this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this! Love the title, the paper, the flag, the journaling and especially the fuzzy balls. Gotta love those white fuzzy balls!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)