but, I shook that off and felt much better after a shower. I had lots of things to get done and i wanted to do some shopping. so, that brings me to things I love today. these are the things that make me happy right now.
- my hubby. he's been working hard installing a hot tub for us the last couple days. it should be up and running tonight if things go well.
- Old Navy I can't walk into this store without buying something for myself, but wait till you see the cute halloween costume I got for my dog. ha! she loves it.. =)
- OPI nail polish. i just got done putting on a fun color for the season called 'in my back pocket'
- Bath and Body Works. the Wallflowers. i got some new scents. Autumn and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. mmmmmmmmm The wallflower scents are 6 for $24 right now. great deal.
- Target. who doesn't like shopping there?? it's one of my favorite places just to wander. I'll find something. =)
- Younkers. picked up a few turtlenecks, a couple sweaters, and new shoes. the shoes are soooooo cute. i love them. I had coupons so all my purchases were super bargain priced. love a sale.
and last, but not least.....
- QVC. and I'm a junkie for this channel. some of my favorite things are found there. Bare Minerals makeup and Philosophy skincare. Right now I am watching a Kitchen Aid show. I have the 9 cup food processor. i LOVE it.