Monday, August 30, 2010

monday, monday....

Good morning, and Happy Monday.

Today is the last day of vacation for me. =( it went by too fast. What is nice is that I only work 3 days and then have a 4 day weekend. that will make back to work a bit more tolerable. I was able to crop a lot while on vacation. That makes me happy, that and spending time with my hubby. we visited my mom for a few days last week. He golfed with my step dad and I scrapped with my mom. Here are the layouts I did while with my mom. I took my Studio Calico kits and used those for all of these layouts.

Summer Camp kit. i think this one is still on sale. scraplifted the layout from a creating keepsakes mag.
my step dad and my aunt.

Continental Kit. this was a sketch from designdollies. i used the exclusive SC paper from the kit.
my brother. 

Granny's Cupboard kit. used the SC exclusive paper from that kit. i love the honeycomb design.
my mom and cousin.

I have a few more layouts to share from my Friday night crop using a lot of the new MME. i will save those for another day. Have a great Monday.
See you again soon. =)

2 comments:

  1. Boo for vacay being done...but wow-ZERS!! These lo's are JUST GORGEOUS!! I love love love love them!! The colors are YUM-O! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)