Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hello there Peeps =)

Hi, did you miss me????? I missed me... heehee =) Summer has been busy. Lots of fun things happening, and well, I just haven't had a lot of time to post.

I hope to have a bit of free time until I go on vacation, which is about 3 weeks away. I have been scrapping when I can.. I don't have any of the layouts uploaded yet, except this one... I just completed it for the Studio Calico Sunday sketch this week. I used their new Documentary line and a few stamps from a couple kits I have... The colors are awesome. My LSS will be carrying the line so I did a sample for them.

This is the little motel we stayed at last summer when we were up in Mackinac City, MI. Cute little place.. and when I say little, I mean little. our room was really small. But that is ok. We only stayed one night, it was clean, priced right, and it was within walking distance of all the touristy stuff and the ferry to the Island.




So, I hope everyone is doing well and having fun while summer is still here. It's going by so fast.
I will be back soon.. promise
Toodles... =)

3 comments:

  1. I have missed you girl! I loveeeeeee that lo....awesome colors! :):):):):):):):):):) and eeeeekkkkkkk....you sooooooo have to see this...soooooo flippin' funny...can not stop laughing........ vampiressuckmovie.com u gonna laugh! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO!!! I love the paper and of course the misting in the corner. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)