Monday, June 7, 2010

another sketchy thursday...

Happy Monday.. my least favorite day of the week, but today wasn't as bad as most. =)

Had a chance to crop over the weekend. Got a few layouts done. I have a couple addictions lately, one is Sketchy Thursdays. I love the sketches there. you must check them out and play along.

This weeks sketch is below along with my interpretation of it.


a second addiction is my Studio Calico kits. love, love.. i used some kit contents on this layout. The Prima leaves and bling were from Joyland kit.



and another love is my Maya Mists. they are so fun. as you can tell from all my layouts, they all had mist except one and that probably would have some too, but i forgot.... =)

Some MME papers from breaking free line. My dad, second from the left with his brothers.



My nephew and my great nieces. Used more MME paper. Love me Do line...


Here is my fav paper line lately. Some Sassafras Lass. some older papers... always such fun colors.


Hope everyones week is starting out great.. lots of fun summer things coming up. I'll be back soon.

Toodles.. =)

3 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these Theresa!! I loveeeeeeeeeee all the misting...and loveeeeeeee those hearts too!!!! And EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I got my Twilight Experience tickets Friday...all three movies baby!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Love these- especially the Sketch Thursdays one! Those coffee cup rings are awesome! Can't wait to crop next month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the misting! Great layouts.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)