Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hello, I'm back... =)

Hi there, good afternoon. I have a few minutes to relax and update the blog so I thought I'd give a quick update on what I've been up to. As you recall from my last blog post, I'm in the final stages of completing my Master's degree. I actually sent my professor my second draft of my thesis, so I should have it back within a few days.. i will hopefully know what I'm lacking and make the appropriate changes, then submit for a grade. There are a lot of requirements that must be met so, it is not just content, but format. sigh... I'm tired just thinking about it all. I want to be done.

I guess the hard part is done. My friend Lea summed it all up for me.. she said, the sooner it's completed, the sooner you can scrapbook more... so, now you all know where my priorities are.. lol.. =)

my life has been kinda on hold while I work on this project.. and scrapping has been suffering. I've only cropped once since Christmas.. yikes. I'm in withdrawals.

the one time i did crop, I went to a weekend fundraiser crop at my friend's church. I did get a
few layouts done. I haven't shared them yet, so here they are...

Delight. My sweet great niece with one of her grandpa's. Hey, the T is crooked. I must fix that. dang Thickers.



This layout really didn't get a title per se, but it's of my step son with his new guitar at Christmas of 08. I used the new October Afternoon paper. It had a cute music note page in there. Too cute!




Again, one of my great niece. another small title I guess. Used some old Reminisce paper.



U R my Sunshine...
This one is of my middle nephew and my great niece. Used some Fancy Pants papers.



Well, that's all I got for you... I am excited to report that this weekend, I will be at a weekend crop retreat. How exciting. I can't wait. I printed off 600 pictures and plan to scrap my heart out.

Hopefully when I update again I will have good news to share regarding my paper and lots of layouts to share.

Happy Scrapping...
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)