Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'll Be Back!!!!

Well, last night, me and the hubby went to see Terminator... really, really good. I jumped in my seat a few times. it's a must see for die hard Terminator fans. =)

Here is my newest layout I finished this morning. I made it for the DT- open theme assignment over at SB&C Friends.
It's some pics of my hubby and his friends at a party we went to last year. They are a little intoxicated... =) my DH is the one with the sunglasses.

I incorporated the sketch #20 from 52 Sketches. The paper is Bobunny Xtreme Teen. I was a bit disappointed in the bling on the right hand corner. didn't show up as much as I liked. I may take some alcohol ink to the studs.



Tonight, I'm heading to a friend's house for movie and drink night with the girls... i tried to get them to incorporate scrapping, but I can live without it one night.. right???? =) I will be scrapping the next 2 Friday's at the LSS... so.. life is good..

Oh.. and I just got a box of Unity goodness from the blog hop sale.. all the wonderful stamps and the May KOTM.. I just love looking at them... and well, using them too.. they make me happy!!! =) I know I'm crazy... teehee!!!

What are everyone's plans this weekend? Tomorrow is a BBQ at our friends in the afternoon. Can't wait. I'm making Chuck Wagon Beans and Potato Salad. mmmmmm!!!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEE the Lo!!! So cute!! Have fun this evening, we are off to dinner and to check out a new camera!!!! Tomorrow scrapbooking, everyone in the family is working!!! YUMMO, potato salad and Chuck Wagon Beans. Can I come? Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the LO.....sounds like U have a FABULOUS weekend happening!!!! We are gonna be doing something tomorrow....but today is mostly chores...LOL!: ):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely lo !!!
    I've been working all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your guy! Too funny! I am liking this paper and lovin the lO-I can see the bling okay! I hope you have a great weekend! I was wondering how the Terminator was.
    You're so sweet with the mag comment, it's such a tiny blip- you could almost pass it up if you didn't look for it!And that mag is ending, I'm so bummed! Well, enjoy your night with the girls and have a drink for me! xOxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)