Monday, May 4, 2009

Are we having fun yet???

Happy Monday.. and a belated Happy National Scrapbook Day!!!!

I'm in a pretty good mood considering it's Monday. I had a fun weekend with my friends.. spent 3 long days at my LSS cropping till I dropped... I still kinda have scrappers hangover.. =)

I don't have much time to play on the net, but here is a sneak peak of some of the layouts I completed.. finished 11 and 1 in progress..

i wanna ROCK!.
creative imaginations paper.. so perfect for this picture.


BowWow...
this is my little doggie.. based on Sketch 17 from 52 sketches


I will post more layouts later... also, here is a pic from the weekend... this was my workspace at the LSS...


Thanks for looking.. I will see you all later... have a great day!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE!!!! These layouts are awesome! Your puppy is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 11 LO's, and they look good too LOL. It takes me at least a whole day to finish just one! I must be the slowest scrapper in the world.

    Love your LO's, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy SMOKES girl.....ELEVEN LO's....I am BOWING to U!!!! WOW!!!! These that U posted are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh you made some really wonderful pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pages! Your new doggy is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great weekend, these layouts are beautiful! Your doggie is adorable- and the rock LO, awesome!!!!!!!!!! xOxP

    ReplyDelete

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)