Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Couple Fun Things for you Scrappers!!!

Good Morning.. So happy it's the weekend. It was a long week at work. Yikes! I think I've gritted my teeth down a little more this week due to the stress. I'll need some implants soon if things don't improve.. but.. enough of that.. this is a happy blog... =)

I wanted to remind all my scrappy friends that there is an ACOT crop this weekend. Come on down.. http://www.acherryontop.com I have so much fun with this group of croppers and if you can't get away from the house, this is the perfect way to make new friends and get some pages completed.

And.. another fun thing is over at Magistical Memories.. they have the coolest CHIPBOARD ever.. check out the new designs. I want the dog fire hydrant. too cute. If you cruise by this blog, one of the design team members is giving away a freebie.. you may win some of these fun pieces.

So, come visit me at ACOT and have some fun. I'm in my little dungeon in the basement trying to get some layouts done before the family is awake. =)

Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!!!!!! thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. =)